Simple But Chic | Face Of The Day



Hello blogging world!! I am back from the dead once again, to write a lovely beauty post (when I really should be revising for my test for tomorrow). Life has just been crazy busy as I have had to handle my math degree, a cappella and my boyfriend and I have just found no time to get out my camera and take a few snaps of what I've been loving. Even though I have been busy, that doesn't mean that I have stopped my search to find new and exciting products to try.


So here is my updated, every day look. It is very simple but I think it is super nice. So to begin I prime my face with two products: firstly the Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer, and then The Body Shop Instablur

Today I was feeling in the mood to try something new, so I decided to put my concealer on before my foundation (I'm usually a foundation then concealer girl). I applied Benefits Boiing Concealer in 01 with my fingers, blending it in well because it is definitely too dark for me. I then went over it with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 with a brush and powdered with the matching powder. 
For my cheeks I used a Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in 15 Seductive Pink. For eyebrows, I use my trusty Sleek Brow Kit.

Now for the most important part, the eyes. To prime my eyes, I used my favourite eye primer, It's About Prime by Soap and Glory. Next I covered my eyes in Buttercream from the Nude Pallet by Collection. I then drew a very think line with my Magic Liner from Topshop and to finish it all of, I applied a coat of Smokey Eye Mascara By Bobbi Brown.


I think this look is just perfect for everyday, as it isn't too much, but it accentuates all the right features of your face. This look would be perfect with a bold lip, if you wanted to make a statement. If you would like me to do a review of any of the products mentioned, leave a comment :) 

In other news, my A cappella group that I am in, has made a Red Nose Day Music video which you should definitely go and check out!! I will be dedicating a post to it this week to raise awareness for this amazing charity and to help get the word out!! If you would like to donate, here's my groups Just Giving Page: https://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/allaboutthatnose 



I hope you've had a fab Monday!!

Love From 

Elizabeth 

x


Comments

  1. gorgeous, so flawless! I need to try all of the base products!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im still in the process of deciding if I love the Bourjois Primer, but the Body Shop One is definitely amazing!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  2. Very pretty look! Love that you used drugstore products :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a simple look is the best! Love the one you've created here :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is definitely perfect for everyday, I love it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look you created, very simple and fresh

    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and simple makeup look, lovely x

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested? :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts