Summer | Haul


Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I last wrote a blog post but I just stumbled back to my blog and realised what I was giving up! Right now I have more than 300 followers on Bloglovin which is just AMAZING and I am so thankful! I feel like I needed the break that I got, to clear my mind and give myself some time to breath and be free of pressure. But I doubt you really want to hear any of that so I'll just get on with the post!

So I've recently been out shopping since being back in good old England (I was away in Australia the majority of July) and I am super excited to be sharing what I have gotten! I will just like to warn you that the majority of the items are from Topshop which is one of my favourites places to shop now as I am loving their very plain and simple tops that they have (which are probably the most reasonably priced items in the entire shop).


First off I got this cute Rib Crop Tee for £8 at Topshop. If you know me, you will know that I am a massive fan of crop tops!! I absolutely love the pale pink colour of this top! It is so gorgeous and definitely goes well with a tan (which I kinda have at the moment). Topshop also has heaps of different colours for this tee, and I actually have it in white! I really wanted it in the colour sage but they were all sold out of my size!


So the next two items come hand in hand as they are the same top but in different colours! These Peplum Camis are just gorgeous and are super flattering and are only £10. I firstly got one in white, and I loved how it looked on me! It is super fitting and flattering in the breast area and it flows out! It is a super cute cropped top which goes well with high wasted shorts or jeans, or even some cute patterned shorts!  


I got these shorts a little while ago but I absolutely adore them, and they are perfect for a fancy lunch or event this season! Unfortunately I cant find the link to them but I believe that they were around £15 which is a bargain!. Pull & Bear has some really cute stuff and is super affordable! I would definitely recommend checking them out!


Finally I bought some jeans anticipating the cold weather to come later this year! These very cute looking high waisted jeans from Miss Guided for £34. They have a super cute acid wash kind of thing going on which I think looks super cute and more interesting than just block coloured jeans! I cant wait to start wearing these, this fall!

So that's all I have for now! I hope you have enjoyed this post! Let me know if you would like me to style any of these items here. Hope you're having a great summer holiday and are enjoying the sunny weather!

Love From Elizabeth x
  Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. Those floral shorts are SO cute xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep going to buy that crop top from topshop but stop myself everytime however I definitely need it in my life!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked up some really lovely pieces, the patterned shorts are perfect for the weather we've been having lately! x

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! And they look amazing on! x

      Delete
  4. I love crop tops too - you picked up some lovely things! I like the peplum cami!

    Zoe xx
    Beauty Pie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! The cami tops are definitely one of my favs! x

      Delete
  5. Great picks ! I am definitely also loving crop tops this summer !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the ripped crop top is my fave! Congrats on reaching 300 bloglovin followers, amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! It means the absolute world to me ! :D
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  7. So many cute pieces, I just love those floral shorts!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cee! I love them too!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  8. Those floral shorts are adorable!!! Great picks!

    xo
    MIss Anna Rebecka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow those shorts are gorgeous. Wish I had the figure to pull them off! Love your blog, now following you xx

    Thrive on Novelty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love the colours on them! Thanks so much! Im gonna check out your blog right now!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  10. Love those shorts such nice colours! Im forever buying new jeans.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! The shorts are so colorful! x

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous shorts, totally need them! I can't wait for some back-to-school shopping haha! Anyways, I just started my own blog, and I would love if you checked it out. I'm blogging about my year abroad in America! The link is: stephaniebach.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Pull and Bear floral shorts is a one heck of a gorgeous shorts. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was definitely love at first sight! x

      Delete
  13. The floral short is so cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Breaks are never a bad thing! Loving those floral shorts.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was definitely good to have a break, to clear my mind so that I could think clearly! x

      Delete
  15. Great haul!! The pieces look absolutely fabulous! Love the jeans (so 80s style) and the floral shirts!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the jeans too! They are so unique, and definitely more interesting than block coloured ones! x

      Delete
  16. Your blog is really pretty !
    What a lovely post! I have followed you on bloglovin!
    I have that crop top from topshop in white - Infact im wearing it right now ! :P
    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love everything, especially the floral shorts! They are super gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those Rib Crop Tee are SO cute.
    Leafinty//www.leafinty.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts