L'Oreal True Match Foundation | Product Review

Hello Everyone! Today I will be coming at you with a review of my current favourite everyday foundation which is the L'Oreal True Match Foundation which is £9.99 from Boots. I've been using this foundation for months now, so I definitely can say, that it is amazing! Below is pictures of before and after I have applied my foundation. As you can see, my face isn't too spotty, so this foundation is perfect.

Bare Face
With Makeup

I wouldn't call this foundation high coverage because it's not! But it does get rid of any imbalances in your skin tone, and it gets rid of any redness, giving a very flawless, and even skin tone. This is why it is so perfect for everyday! If you have a lot of blemishes that you want to make disappear, you will need to wear a concealer (which I am not wearing in these pictures). However, I have used my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder to help the foundation last all day.


Something that I love about this foundation is how it feels when you apply it! It is so silky and soft as you rub it into your face! To apply it, I firstly blend it all over my face using my fingers (as I feel it is the best way to distribute it over my face). After that, I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush just to blend out areas which need more attention. 

I have rather oily skin, so by the end of the day, my makeup isn't what it was. However, I am very pleased with its staying power for the day. It does have SPF 17 which is good, as you wont need to worry about your face getting burnt during the day. It claims to have micro mineral pigments to perfectly match your skin tone and to give you smoother, healthier and more even skin. I can totally agree with these claims as that is definitely what it does for me.

I hope you have enjoyed this review, and let me know if you have tried this foundation, or if you have any foundations which you like!

Love From Elizabeth x

Comments

  1. One of my fave foundations too! It's fabulous xx

    http://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try this foundation, but I'd like to! Great review! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used any foundations but this one looks pretty effective! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin looks flawless with this foundation! I've never tried the L'oreal foundations but this sounds lovely :)

    Would you like to join my Student Box Swap (UK college and university students only)? Check my blog for more details!
    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard amazing things about this foundation! I really must try it soon!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried it because I don't buy L'oréal, but it really gave you flawless face!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. True match is such a good foundation - it's a wonderful dupe for the MAC Studio foundation, blends with the skin and looks great!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that this is lightweight. It still shows freckles & things that make us individual but conceals what we want hidden. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about this foundation and I've been wondering whether to get it. I like quite light coverage foundations as it still looks like natural skin. Looks lovely on you :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts