Tanya Burr Lip Glosses | Product Review



So as you can tell from the plentiful of pictures, I am going to be doing a review of Tanya Burr's Lip Gloss which came out to Superdrug stores on the 9th of April! Tanya Burr is definitely one of my favourite Youtubers! If you haven't already, you should definitely check out her youtube channel here. I am definitely not a huge fan of lipgloss so I was rather hesitant to try them, as I didn't want to be disappointed. 

Firstly I want to talk about the general formula of the product. They both have the same sweet berry scent to it, which I like very much so! For some reason, I really like scented lip products (perhaps the inner child in me wants to lick it off...). Now as it says on the packet, it is a LIP GLOSS!! So YES it is sticky and your hair does get caught in it! But that's what you expect with a lip gloss!  

They definitely don't stay on the lips for very long, and if you are going out for a long day, this is not the product for you! They do look very pretty on, but they do not last for more than an hour in my opinion. With all this said, I am still very happy with the product! I generally like lip products that last the entire day, because I am too lazy to apply another coat!

























So the first shade here is called First Date which is a gorgeous light pink colour! I absolutely adore this shade, and am so glad that I got it! It gives a very neutral and plain lip which is perfect if you want to bring out a different area of your makeup! This one would definitely be my favourite out of the two, as I think it is so girly and cute! I definitely think it is perfect for a summer "barely there" kind of look!
























Next is Champagne Toast which appears to be a rather dark nude colour. It comes out very opaque on the lips which I really like, as I thought it was going to be a dark brown sort of shade. This shade is like a clear lip gloss, and I think it would work well to go over a lipstick that you want to add some shine to! I wasn't too keen on this one, and my sister got it for me by mistake, but I am definitely not totally against it. I definitely won't be using this one as much but, either way, it is gorgeous!

So my final verdict is that you should definitely go out and get it from your nearest Superdrug or online!! A list of the Superdrugs that stock them are here on Tanyas' blog! You should definitely check out her other shades here. For £6.99 they are worth buying, even if it is just to say you have Tanya Burr's lip glosses! You can purchase them here from feelunique. I would also like to say, that if you try to buy them in stores at superdrug, chances are that there won't be many shades available because so many people are buying them and they seem to go out of stock very quickly. There were 2 other shades that I wanted (Just Peachy and Afternoon Tea), that weren't available in superdrug when I went there, so definitely try and buy it online!

I hope you have enjoyed this post! Let me know if you have tried any Tanya Burr lip glosses and what your favourite shades are! Also, I apologise for skipping a post on Thursday, but study has literally taken over my life, and it makes it hard to find inspiration for blogging! Hopefully I will be able to find time to keep in touch with the blogging world in the next few weeks!

Love from Elizabeth x


Follow on Bloglovin

Comments

  1. The second one is the PERFECT color *-*

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  2. Such lovely shades- i'm dying to try these!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! All her shades are so pretty!!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  4. no podria vivir sin los gloss!!!! jijiji

    HOY NUEVO POST, una chaqueta que fue amor a primera vista, pasate y me dices que te parece guapa!!!
    http://lachicanoideal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to order first date, which they had her products in some Canadian stores! I have been looking for a babyish pink colour like that in a lipgloss for ages. There's a lipglass at MAC a lot like that but my budget currently isn't feeling it.. tanya's products are so inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! They are very cheap for such great quality!! You definitely should get first date!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  6. Lovely glosses!!!
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The First Date shade is stunning, looks like I need to make a trip to Superdrug!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you definitely do need to get it!!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  8. The Tanya Burr lipglosses are definitely on my list of things to buy after payday. I actually prefer the Champagne Toast colour but both are lovely. Great post! :) x

    littlemisskatyenglish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I know! But they are lip glosses after all, so you cant really expect too much :)
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  10. You definitely need to!! I really want to go and get some more!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love the look of 'first date'! My favourite that I have is 'Afternoon Tea'
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just discovered your blog! :) I'm not normally a lip gloss person but I'm so tempted by these, they look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. champagne toast looks like a lovely colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Champagne Toast is such a lovely name xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi girlie! I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! <3 You can check it out in my blog :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The second one is my favorite color! Cute post! :) x

    www.fashionisisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to try these out! Looks amazing on you!xx

    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiii :) I nominated you for the Liebster award but stupidly forgot to tell the people I nominated... oopsy :) Check it out here:

    http://vbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. First date looks beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts