Not Quite Spring Yet | Outfit Of The Day #1



I couldn't resist doing an outfit of the day considering how beautiful it was outside and also considering how I had a professional photographer in my presence (a.k.a my boyfriend!). Please excuse my belly peeping through! I didn't realise whilst taking the pictures! My bad!



























So even though it is spring, it is definitely still not warm enough to be frolicking around without at least a cardigan! This outfit isn't as bright and springlike as my previous outfit but this is actually the type of style I am wearing at them moment! So the feature of this outfit is obviously the top! I recently picked this up at Miss Selfridge about two weeks ago but couldn't find the right time to whip it out until this beautiful spring day!


So I am sporting the Geo Print 90s Crop from Miss Selfridge which cost me £12 but of course I got my 10% student discount which is just fab! I love the pattern on it especially the corally pink colour in it!! I am a huge fan of crop tops because all I ever wear is high waisted jeans! The only complaint I have about this top is that the straps are in a funny position, so that your bra straps are on full display. This means it's necessary to either wear a strapless bra or to wear a cardi like me. I picked this lovely burgundy coloured cardigan up about a year and a half ago in Primark for probably around £12. I'm sure that they are still selling similar styled cardigans!


Next, I am wearing my all time favourite bottoms, my high waisted dark blue jeans from New Look! As I already said in my previous OOTD, I absolutely love high waisted jeans because they complement my body shape! I don't have massive curves so these trousers accentuate the features that I do have. Finally, my black boots are from Primark which I believe I got for £17. These boots add a little bit of a darker mood to the outfit so they could instead be replaced with some Vans to brighten up the outfit!

I hope you enjoyed this look! Let me know if you would wear any of these items! Don't forget to check out my other posts which you can access on your right in my blog archive. And while you're at it why not follow me on Bloglovin!

Love From Elizabeth x





Comments

  1. I love the outfit - it's simple and comfy :-)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) that cardigan is such a nice colour
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bea!! I love this cardigan because it goes with just so many things!!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  3. I really love those jeans and that cardi! we are heading to winter in Australia! please follow my blog, its new! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm actually Australian and I am missing the incredible weather you guys have over there!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  4. nice cardigan
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's my absolute favourite!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  5. such a sweet top. i love rocking cropped tops with high waisted pants.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfits so cute! I love your military style boots!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      I checked out your giveaway and entered :P
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  7. the crop looks really cute! Love this look doll x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that top! You look lovely :)

    Sarah xx
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I love it so much too!
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  9. The geometric print on your Miss Selfridge 90s crop top is pretty and I love the colour of your Primark cardigan! Your heart necklace is pretty and so is your long wavy hair.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment!!
      I got the necklace for christmas from my boyfriend :P
      Elizabeth x

      Delete
  10. Love the top! Oh, great hair colour by the way!! :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just discovered your blog and LOOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! Very nice blog you have, keep posted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the jeans and the top! nice post
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    www.pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit and that top looks amazing!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is very appropriate for this weather! It is spring, but it's still not exactly shorts and tee shirts weather--however we can get away with not wearing coats!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty look...I love huge sweaters!

    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous outfit, i especially love the crop top and the cardigan - such a beautiful colour!

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cardigan!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts